A few weeks ago I picked up a lovely package from the printing house in Mikkeli.
The new cards were in the package and I must say I’m pretty happy with how they turned out!
The biggest topic in the cards is national costumes, there are costumes from three different areas represented.
Those cards show the traditional life but also some young people, some of the pictures were inspired by postcrossers ideas.
Thank you again for good card idea suggestions!
The new cards also have:
– map cards: flowery Finland and a world map with Finland on it!
– multiview cards about Unesco site Verla and Geocaching – hobby
– two traditional Finnish topics: rye bread and knitting a woolen sock
– picturesque snowy Finnish winter scene, and a black & white flock of birds
– a new topic of black and white cards with some color in them: ice swimming and raising a flag
The most important thing in the Finnish postcard scene is maybe Korttien Tarinat, the Stories of Cards – event in Hämeenlinna.
Minor Postcards was there and I can promise we’ll return next year!
It was nice to meet some old and some new customers alike and display my cards and tell their stories. 🙂
I hope you’ll like the new cards, have a nice autumn!